Enjoy writing clever headlines? Can you keep people reading? Do you have an aptitude for design and detail? The African Wildlife Foundation is seeking qualified applicants to support our rapidly growing digital marketing and fundraising efforts and ensure AWF’s online audiences and members are informed, empowered, and engaged.
The individual will play a key role in our digital marketing and fundraising efforts focusing on crafting compelling content for our multi-channel campaigns, managing social marketing efforts, and online partner relationships.
- Research, write and edit content for digital marketing campaigns across fundraising programs, including emails, landing pages, and website components
- Planning and copywriting for monthly membership e-Newsletter
- Manage social marketing efforts to support multi-channel fundraising and corporate / partner co-marketing efforts
- Develop content for new channels and platforms including peer-to-peer, message-to-target, behavioral, and off-site link-building
- Work with Digital Design and Development specialist to create complimentary digital assets as needed
- Liaise with field staff and report on program progress to engage existing members and cultivate prospects
- Proof marketing materials to ensure that all collateral reflects organizational conservation metrics and correctly communicates impact
- Create and manage online profiles / reputation on authoritative third-party websites ensuring strict adherence to brand guidelines
- Identify and build relationships with emerging online fundraising platforms while managing AWF’s engagement with existing third-parties
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ year(s) of experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to draft copy quickly for a variety of audiences
- Strong research skills and ability to translate complex ideas and issues into easily understood messages
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Experience with commercial and non-profit eCRM/CRM/ESP systems (e.g. Silverpop, Salesforce, Luminate, Blackbaud NetCommunity, Raisers Edge, etc.)
- Experience working the Adobe Creative suite not required, but a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS not required, but a plus
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced collaborative environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Keen interest or experience in Africa’s wildlife/land/people preferred, but not required
Please apply at http://www.awf.org/about/careers/digital-marketing-associate
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.