1. Promote watershed-based land use planning and sound watershed management practices through watershed planning activities, community meetings, presentations and requests for assistance.
2. Oversee the development and coordination of CRWC's education and stewardship programs, including Adopt-A-Stream, Stream Leaders, River Day, Keeping It Clean, Clinton River Coldwater Conservation Project, publications, and other public forums, workshops, conferences and presentations.
3. Promote CRWC as a watershed management service provider & advocate. Serve as the primary spokesperson for CRWC, respond to requests for information, and seek opportunities to promote CRWC's services and core values. Coordinate CRWC's Annual Meeting each spring.
4. Uphold the strategic plan in cooperation with and approved by the Board of Directors. Coordinate annual staff and board strategic planning sessions, update the strategic plan as needed and track staff progress throughout the year.
5. Develop and administer an annual budget and other fiduciary responsibility. Works closely with the accountant and the Finance Committee to develop and administer the annual budget starting in July. Prepare financial reports for board meetings and oversees, administers and provides support for grants.
6. Oversee the development and implementation of CRWC's fundraising strategy. Work closely with the Development Director on the fundraising plan, grant/foundation requests, membership appeals and renewals, donor lists, planned giving and annual fundraisers.
7. Oversee the development and implementation of CRWC's marketing and communications strategy. Work closely with the Development Director and other staff on development of press releases, interaction with the media, and design of promotional materials. CRWC will be collaborating on a brand audit for 2017.
8. Promote efficient operation of the workplace. Oversee staff in handling day-to-day office functions, supply ordering, and technology improvements.
9. Facilitate staff support to the Board of Directors. Prepare board packets, including agendas, staff reports, and financial reports. Serve as an ex officio member of the Executive, Finance, Governance and Development committees.
10. Hire and manage staff, including establishing performance criteria, conducting annual reviews and facilitating professional developm ent. Provide the leadership responsible for motivating staff and keeping them on task. Assist staff in identifying appropriate professional development opportunities. Coordinate the personnel
To Apply: Please contact email@example.com
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.