Nantucket Conservation Foundation (NCF) is seeking a dynamic, seasoned professional to join their senior team. The successful candidate will bring experience managing the day-to-day operations related to development, communications, educational programming, events and gift processing. The Director will lead a small team dedicated to advancing NCF’s mission and creating visibility for NCF’s impactful work in the areas of conservation, land management, ecological research as well as the important role NCF plays providing opportunities for year-round public engagement.
The Director will:
- Lead a small team responsible for development, communications, marketing and public engagement opportunities including a robust schedule of educational programs, events and excursions.
- Manage all day-to-day operations related to development, communications, programming, educational outreach and gift processing.
- Manage budgets related to development, external relations, donor relations, communications, NCF’s significant annual events, programs, etc.
- Work with external vendors/resources as needed (e.g., public relations firm; graphic designers; event planners, etc.).
- Develop implementation plans to support NCF’s strategic priorities.
- Provide project management tools to guide team and work product.
- Serve as a member of NCF’s Senior Leadership team, guiding the implementation of NCF’s overall strategic priorities; building a culture of collaboration; and providing input on NCF-wide issues.
- Serve as staff liaison to NCF committees as appropriate and present updates to Board of Trustees as requested.
- A. or B.S. and 10 years related experience managing a team and day-to-day operations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage project and deadline-oriented work.
- Experience preparing and managing departmental budgets.
- Hands on experience with Raiser’s Edge NXT or similar CRM database and other development-related database tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full-Time year-round position; flexibility to work somewhat remotely.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||Admin & Leadership, General / Stewardship|