Max McGraw Wildlife Foundation
- Design and implement education programs and services for delivery to children, adults, and teachers year round
- Develop and present summer camp sessions every summer.
- Assist with Maple syrup production/must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work with other departments of the Foundation for programming needs and development
- Interaction with members through programs, functions and meetings
- Create educational teaching materials and exhibits as instructed
- Serve as a secondary instructor for Hunter Education classes
- Lead all Scout programs
- Manage Eagle Scout projects as needed
- Design products to market educational programs such as brochures and flyers
- Work weekends and evenings as needed
- Assist with administrative aspects of the program scheduling and planning
- Assist with land restoration activities and trail maintenance
- Perform other duties, related to the Foundation in general, as assigned or necessary
HOW TO APPLY
Send Resume and cover letter to:
Director of Education
No phone calls please
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||Environmental Education, Outdoor Recreation|