EnviroScience, Inc., headquartered in Stow, Ohio, with additional offices in North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia, is a niche provider of environmental consulting services. We employ over 120 highly skilled and technical employees that develop unique, cost-effective solutions for our clients’ environmental, infrastructure and regulatory needs.
Our clients repeatedly choose EnviroScience because of our technical expertise, client advocacy, high quality work, and outstanding reputation with regulators and industry executives.
EnviroScience is currently seeking a full time civil or environmental engineer with expertise in NPDES Permitting. This individual will provide technical and regulatory compliance support to our industrial and municipal clients. The candidate must be versed in:
- Interpretation of codes and regulations to assist clients with NPDES permits management.
- Development of individual and general EPA NPDES discharge permits
- Coordination with government agencies
- Utilizing water quality-based models to establish pollutant limitations in NPDES Permits
- Evaluation, design, and optimization of stormwater and wastewater treatment systems
- Familiarity with stormwater regulations and permitting requirements.
This position will also include client development goals and will require limited travel. Candidates may be asked to demonstrate skill proficiency during the interview process.
Please apply on our website:
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||General / Stewardship|
|Tags||Permitting, Environmental Consulting|