Who we are:
Climate Forest LLC is an operative subsidiary of 44.moles GmbH, a young company based in Germany that aims to revolutionize the carbon market with transparency and innovative software. We quantify the carbon fluxes of forests worldwide using laser scanning technology and adhering to the IPCC guidelines for national greenhouse gas inventories. We are looking for a part-time Office Administrator to join our team in Brunswick, Maine.
The Office Administrator is responsible for:
- Logistically supporting the team of Field Technicians who are responsible for conducting laser scanning.
- Administrative tasks related to the normal function of the company. This includes:
- Document preparation
- Booking lodging and transportation for employees
- Monitoring mileage, expenses, and safety check-ins
- Managing and maintaining the company office
- Communicating with our staff and partners from related companies
- For the right candidate, conducting laser scans in addition to administrative responsibilities could be considered
- 3+ years of experience with office administration
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and act as a resource for employees
- Flexible schedule
- Part-time employment of approximately 20-30 hours per week
- Hourly pay rate of $17-20 depending on experience
- Friendly and motivating working atmosphere
Please email your resume and a brief summary of your experience and what appeals to you about this position to email@example.com
We will respond within 5 business days
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||Admin & Leadership|