Reports To: Director of Operations
Direct Reports: Assistant Site Managers, Administrative Assistant, Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, Seasonal Technicians
The mission at Prairie Restorations, Inc. (PRI) is, “To produce and provide the most ecologically appropriate plants, products and services possible to restore and manage native plant communities.” In accordance with Prairie Restorations, philosophy, all team members work together sharing in a common goal of a successful, profitable and innovative company.
Team members are to demonstrate our Core Values.
- Growing together with Positive perseverance
- Passion to do right by nature
- Integrity and respect for all.
The Site Manager is responsible for overall site management, productivity, efficiency, financial accountability and customer satisfaction. Additionally is responsible for bidding, proposal writing and sales of install and management projects. The Site Manager will oversee the site’s team member staffing levels as defined by the Corporate Office, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, development and training and ensure that all team member’s act in a way consistent with PRI’s core values. The Site Manager will partner with Human Resources Manager for employee disciplinary action up to and including separation of employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure team members are dealing with staff in a professional manner
- Deal with customer issues as necessary
- Make sure that the quality of work is up to PRI standards
Efficiency and Productivity
- Oversee coordination of all work activities
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and on schedule
- Weekly Pulse meeting including agenda and site scorecard
- Quarterly Rocks meeting
Site Financial Accountability
- Responsible for accurate and up to date secured lists
- Ensure completed work is billed accurately and promptly
- Monitor expenses and keep within budgets
- Provide Secured Work and Scheduled Labor Report to main office weekly.
Team Member Oversight
- Hiring and scheduling of all non-salaried personnel
- Ensure that all team members are demonstrating PRI’s core values
- Oversee and implement training of team members
- Complete biannual team member development reviews
Bidding and Sales
- Contact leads, set up site evaluations and write project proposals
- Calculate bids for competitive bid projects
- Ensure that the sales process from lead through sales orders and forecasts are properly entered in to NetSuite
- Pass secured projects off to coordinators and managers and ensure all information is properly conveyed
Other duties as assigned may include but are not limited to the following
- Facilities maintenance
- Attendance at trade shows and conferences
- Mechanical Repairs
- To be a spokesperson for PRI in the community
Regularly works around moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Working hours can be long and unpredictable.
Must be able to move objects up to 50 lbs. and use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue. Constant movement and use of limbs. This position requires good manual dexterity, coordination and stamina.
The nature of the position allows access to confidential financial, business development, marketing, and sales information besides personal and confidential information regarding the owners and employees. Company policy requires that all information of this type be regarded as Confidential and not for communication, discussion or other distribution to any unauthorized person. The dissemination of any of this information to any persons other than those authorized or approved by the President shall be considered as grounds for immediate termination, and considered as a violation of the Company’s right to privacy.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com , and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Please apply using the link:
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.