|Salary Details||$21-26 per hour|
|Deadline||Dec 01, 2023|
|Required Experience||0 - 1 years|
Anchorage Soil and Water Conservation District (ASWCD) was re‐established in November of 2021 after many years of inactivity. Since then, we have grown from one part‐time employee to three full‐time staff, with plans to hire several more. The administrative assistant role will be critical to ensuring a smoothly operating organization as we continue to grow and implement new programs.
- Entry of receipts, invoices, and bank deposits into QuickBooks
- Payment of invoices
- Supplies purchasing
- Organization of hard copy financial files and digital files on Google Drive
- Preparation of grant budget reports
- Assist the District Manager with preparing the monthly reports for the Board of Supervisors
- Editing and development of outreach materials
- Set up efficient processes for staff purchasing, record keeping, etc.
- Track grant deadlines and help prepare the financial portion of grant reports
- Other duties as assigned to help the District Manager operate the organization
- Experience with bookkeeping, preferably with QuickBooks Desktop
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours, Wages, and Benefits:
This part‐time (20hrs/week) hourly position will start at $21‐26 per hour DOE. This is a permanent year‐round position with PTO and holidays. At this time we do not offer health insurance or matching contributions for retirement. Our office is located at 921 West 6th Avenue, Anchorage AK 99501 in downtown Anchorage. For this part‐time position, we are offering a flexible schedule of 20 hours per week at the employee’s choosing so long as the hours fall between 9am‐ 4:30pm Monday‐Friday.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until it is filled, with the first review of applications beginning November 27, 2023.
Short‐listed applicants will be asked to provide references.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||Admin & Leadership|