- Deliver the Michigan Agricultural Environmental Assurance Program (MAEAP) by:
- Providing on-farm, one-on-one technical assistance, using farm specific risk assessments.
- Provide education and promotion about ground and surface water protection using displays, newsletters, group presentations, demonstrations, public service announcements, news releases, radio programs and other means
- Developing conservation or emergency management plans for producers
- Assisting producers with the implementation of conservation practices
- Coordinating abandoned well closures
- Maintaining client confidentiality
- Maintains accurate and well-organized records
- Provides timely reports and updates to the Monroe Conservation District Board of Directors
- Completes and submits regular reports to Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD)
- Adheres to grant agreement and guidelines
- Completes other essential activities as required by MDARD grant agreement
- Completes other duties as assigned
Send cover letter, resume and refences to Conservation1137@gmail.com
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||Botany, General / Stewardship, Non Profit Management|