|Salary Details||The target annual compensation for this position is $36,100.|
|Deadline||Dec 08, 2023|
Digital Campaigner, The Public Interest Network
The Public Interest Network is hiring digital campaigners who are passionate about protecting the environment and standing up for the public interest. We’re looking for people who are eager and ready to learn new skills, want to work hard, and who won’t be satisfied until they win.
As a digital campaigner, you’ll work with organizations like Environment America, PIRG and Environmental Action to craft and win campaigns to fight global warming, defend wildlife, move our country beyond plastic, and protect our public lands. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Run powerful digital campaigns to protect our environment, consumers and public health
- Write emails and campaign actions that you’ll send to hundreds of thousands of supporters
- Coordinate with program staff and enhance our campaigns with digital strategy and content
- Design and curate content for social media, and engage with our national community of supporters
- Develop partnerships and creative online tactics to build our audience and raise money
- Analyze the results of your work, and report on successes and failures
- Keep your projects on track, hold people accountable to their deliverables, and communicate regularly with your team
- Write persuasively and can boil complex issues down to a single sentence
- Have an opinion about what works online and can point to examples to back it up
- Are comfortable learning to work with new technologies
- Want to do what it takes to make the world better
- Have built something from scratch
- Sweat the details
Compensation & Benefits
The target annual compensation for this position is $36,100. The Public Interest Network offers an excellent benefits package. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents, paid time off, our commuter benefit program, a 401(k) plan with employer match, parental leave, long term disability insurance, and may include needs-based student loan assistance. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.
Our Mission and Values
Why work with The Public Interest Network? Check out 10 reasons on our website.
The Public Interest Network operates and supports organizations committed to a shared vision of a better world and a strategic approach to social change. Visit our website for things you should know about our network when you apply.
Fund for the Public Interest is an equal opportunity employer.
COVID-19: We take COVID-19 safety very seriously. Employees must follow our COVID safety protocols and be fully vaccinated and boosted. Accommodations are provided to the extent required by law.
Apply online on our website.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||Admin & Leadership, Policy And Law|