Status: Full time | Reports to: Digital Director | Location: (Hybrid from Washington, DC; Missoula, MT; or Denver, CO or Remote)
A fast-growing conservation organization seeks a creative Digital Coordinator.
The Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership (TRCP) is looking for a talented individual who will advance the TRCP’s voice and brand on social media to educate the public about conservation policy, drive online audiences to action, build and retain membership, and deepen engagement within the hunting, fishing, and outdoor recreation communities. The ideal candidate is collaborative, shows initiative, and is willing to learn new skills and techniques to further the organization’s mission.
Founded in 2002, the TRCP is a national nonprofit organization with a mission to guarantee all Americans quality places to hunt and fish. We do this by uniting and amplifying our partners’ voices to advance America’s legacy of conservation, habitat, and access.
The TRCP offers a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k, cell phone and home internet reimbursement, professional development opportunities, and ample paid time off.
- Draft, design, and monitor daily social media content.
- Post content to the TRCP website.
- Moderate social media and blog comments and engage with members through direct messaging.
- Design graphics, fact sheets, and other digital and print content.
- Edit video and audio.
- Help manage our email subscriber list.
- Format and send email correspondence to our membership list.
- Track and report communications metrics.
- Help produce TRCP’s weekly e-newsletter.
- Be a thought partner with the communications team in creating comprehensive communications campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to summarize complex policy issues and explain them through engaging content.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere or other content production software and apps.
- Experience using email databases and content management systems.
- Have an eye for design.
- Understanding of digital analytics, including reach, engagement, and audience segmentation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can work remotely with a team spread out across the country.
- Adept at taking initiative, planning, and following through.
- Ability to focus in a fast-paced environment and pivot to the changing needs of the day.
- Proficiency with a social media publishing platform like Hootsuite or Sprout Social.
- Some knowledge of managing social ad campaigns.
- Experience working for a nonprofit is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for the outdoors and conservation; hunting/fishing background a plus (but not required)
The digital coordinator can be a remote position and will work closely with all members of the communications team and occasionally be asked to project manage creative content. This position reports to the digital director.
The TRCP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and veterans, LGBTQ+ individuals, women, and those underrepresented in the conservation field are encouraged to apply.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||Admin & Leadership|