|Deadline||Dec 11, 2023|
|Required Experience||2 - 6 years|
The Education Manager will be an integral member of MALT’s small and dedicated team of staff, board members, and volunteers. They will directly connect our community with the lands and trails we protect. The Education Manager will:
- Align the work of MALT’s education programs with the goals, vision, and strategies of MALT’s current Strategic Plan;
- Lead the culture and delivery of MALT’s education programs including afterschool, vacation camps, summer camps, and public programs;
- Manage MALT’s teaching team consisting of full-time, part-time, and seasonal staff, as well as AmeriCorps members. Oversee all teaching schedules, enrollment, program topics, advertising, and related communications;
- Be an active member of the teaching team while evaluating teaching staff, desired learning outcomes, and safety procedures, up to 50% of the position is delivering programs;
- Directly generate and increase revenue for the organization through managing current programs and developing new programs;
- Coordinate MALT’s membership program, focusing on engaging program participants and volunteers in our culture of philanthropy.
- Administer MALT’s AmeriCorps program. Work with ECO and VHCB to recruit, train, mentor, and supervise two to four AmeriCorps members.
- Recruit, train and mentor seasonal and part-time staff, including 1-2 Summer Nature Camp Educators, 1-2 part-time educators, and 1-2 interns from Middlebury College.
To Apply: View the complete position description here. Send cover letter, resume, and three professional references addressed to Jamie Jo Horton, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. MALT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||Admin & Leadership, Environmental Education, Land Trust|