|Salary Details||Base pay plus per diem while deployed|
|Required Experience||2 - 6 years|
Come join #TeamChloeta! We are looking to hire several FULL-TIME Engine Bosses NATIONWIDE to join our amazing team! Our teams work in mitigation on properties insured by our clients.
We are open to hiring in all states! If you are looking for fantastic pay, benefits and a team environment then let #TeamChloeta be your next place of employment.
- Must have current and valid State issued Driver License (DL) with acceptable driving record
- Represent Chloeta professionally at times
- Operate effectively in team settings in high stress environments
- Maintain a prominent level of physical fitness
- Maintain a constant readiness for response nationwide
- Continue both personal development as well as continuing education when time allows.
- A current DOT Medical Examiner’s Certification is preferred, but not required (will be obtained for qualified individuals upon employment)
Education and Experience:
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Required: NWCG Single Resource Boss (SRB) certification to at least the ENGB, CRWB or HEQB Level or NFPA 1021 Fire Officer 1 qualification (Chloeta will facilitate crosswalk and Gap courses for NFPA candidates)
- License verification, education, and certifications must be provided at the time of application and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to pass a WCT (Work Capacity Test a.k.a “Pack Test”) at Arduous Level (Complete a 3 mile walk wearing a 45 pound pack in less than 45 minutes)
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds at times.
All candidates must be willing to submit to drug and background testing.
These roles are 80% to 90% travel and come with a great benefits package.
For more information, check out our career site at Chloeta.com/careers.
To apply, please contact our recruiter, Abe Wall at 405-674-2060 or send your resume to email@example.com.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.