|Salary Details||$850 bi-weekly + Housing|
|Deadline||Dec 31, 2023|
|Required Experience||0 - 1 years|
Nature’s Classroom Institute is expanding our Wisconsin team for the spring 2024 season (January-May). We are hiring experienced Environmental Educators to implement programming while training for future leadership positions at one of our many sites across the country.
You are welcome to apply if you:
- Have experience teaching children in an outdoor setting
- Are capable to construct mature and professional relationships with visiting teachers and students
- Have experience managing a field work/lesson planning work balance
- Can commit to the Spring 2024 season in addition to the 2024-2025 school year and are looking for growth within our organization
- $850 bi-weekly
- Furnished shared-housing
- Meals provided during programming
- Wifi & Laundry facilities
- Training program to promote Educators into leadership positions
Please send resume and interest letter to Britta@discovernci.org . Qualified candidates will be scheduled for interviews until positions are filled.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.