PHEASANTS FOREVER & QUAIL FOREVER
The Habitat Organization
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Farm Bill Wildlife Biologist
Anticipated Start Date: August 28, 2017
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to private landowners that are interested in voluntarily improving the health of their land for wildlife, clean water and other important natural resource concerns.
- Assist Federal and state government agencies, non-government organizations and other entities on the implementation of USDA Conservation Programs.
- Coordinate the implementation and application of biological sciences within the conservation programs in cooperation with the local NRCS District Conservationist, DNR and PF Biologists and others.
- Complete contracts, applications and other required documentation for the conservation programs requiring biological expertise in cooperation with the listed partners and NRCS District Conservationists.
- Communicates program requirements, completes site visits to determine eligibility, and develops contracts/plans for applicants/participants for the USDA Conservation Programs and other local and state programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Training and Experience Guideline: A minimum qualification for this position is a Bachelor of Science Degree in Wildlife Management or closely related natural resources field. Related practical field experience is also beneficial. The position will receive training on the USDA Conservation Programs, Pheasants Forever, WI DNR and other local and state programs.
To Apply: Visit our Recruitment website at www.pheasantsforever.org/jobs .
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please include your cover letter, resume and 3 references as 1 Word document or PDF file on the Recruitment website. Also indicate which specific position(s) you are applying for.
Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever are an EEO Employer/Vets/Disabled