|Salary Details||$19.65-$22.21 per hour, starting|
|Deadline||Dec 01, 2023|
|Required Experience||0 - 1 years|
At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential, embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based on the commitment to excellence displayed by each of our team members.
To become knowledgeable, and proficient with all fish husbandry applications, including feed management, feeding principles and fish health and welfare as it pertains to farm raised trout.
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Feed fish on a daily basis using a range of techniques centered on proficient hand feeding and computerized feed equipment.
- Utilize skills and attention to detail to become highly efficient in fish husbandry techniques, not limited to feeding, which include early rearing, fin clipping, and vaccinating.
- Maintain records.
- Become knowledgeable of all site operations, including but not limited to fish health and welfare, production metrics and environmental monitoring.
- Maintain company assets in good operational condition.
- Work to continuously improve operations with respect to quality, safety, inventory levels and operating expense.
- Promote a safe work environment and ensure safety compliance with all local, state, and Federal safety and environmental laws.
- Practice and adhere to strict biosecurity protocols at all times.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license.
- Standby is a requirement and applicant must live or be willing to relocate to within a 30-minute drive from the facility.
- Ability to obtain certification in the safe operation of forklifts and other heavy equipment.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with trout and/or hatchery early rearing experience.
- Forklift certification.
$16.85 to 17.69/hour
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. We invest in our Team Members through a comprehensive and attractive total rewards package, including but not limited to:
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term disability.
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match.
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include paid sick and vacation.
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program.
Please apply at Fish Culturist - Pacific Seafood - Career Page (applytojob.com). Contact Baeleigh Kelly at email@example.com with any questions!
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.