|Salary Details||based on experience|
|Deadline||Dec 10, 2023|
|Required Experience||2 - 6 years|
We are searching for a self-motivated, self-directed, and highly organized project manager to join our Raleigh office. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of project management and work closely with all members of our growing team. The ideal candidate has basic field skills and knowledge with an understanding of ecological restoration, associated regulatory agencies, project development, and management who enjoys the outdoors.
- Manage existing projects located in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia
- Implement mitigation and adaptive management plans
- Conduct site assessment to document existing site conditions
- Ability to effectively communicate with landowners and contractors
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience with a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Natural Resources or a related field
- Experience with wetland delineation, stream assessment, and CWA Section 404/401 permitting
- Must have experience working with or knowledge of wetland and/or stream mitigation, restoration, or enhancement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of permitting and NEPA processes, including familiarity with Section 404 requirements, particularly processes associated with the USACE, counties, and municipalities is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated technical report writing background and familiarity with applicable federal and state environmental regulations, laws, and guidelines.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and familiar with the use/application of GIS files.
- Ability to work in the field and travel overnight for extended periods.
- Must be able to work independently while managing and prioritizing project tasks along with meeting project deadlines.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Will be required to obtain an FAA basic Drone License and operate a small UAV.
- Professional Wetland Scientists or Wetland Professionals in Training are preferred.
- Should have TSA-pre or Global Entry or will be required to obtain one if hired by Eco Terra.
- Must have a personal vehicle as the use of it may be required.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||General / Stewardship, Hydrology, Restoration|
|Tags||GIS, Wetland, Permitting, Environmental Consulting|