Interns will work alongside the Bureau of Land Management or US Forest Service in various locations across Colorado and southern Wyoming. Our participants will gain experience, make connections, and serve public lands.
Start dates vary by work type and start as early as January 2023! Details can be found on our website.
Current BLM positions include:
- Realty interns in Meeker and Craig, CO
- Range/Wildlife intern in Meeker, CO
- Survey intern in Ft. Collins, CO
- Rangeland intern in Silt, CO
- Upland Ranger intern in Kremmling, CO
- AIM (Assess, Inventory, Monitor) crew leader and crew member interns in Craig, Silt, Meeker, and Kremmling, CO
Current USFS positions include:
- Wilderness Trails in Aspen, Meeker, and Minturn, CO
- Recreation in Minturn, Eagle, Rifle, Steamboat Springs, Yampa, and Walden, CO and Laramie, Saratoga, and Douglas, WY
- Trails in Dillon and Aspen, CO
Most positions qualify for an AmeriCorps education award ranging from $1,718.25-$4,546.50.
Detailed position descriptions and applications can be on our website!
You can apply for multiple internships at a time.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.
|Category||General / Stewardship, Outdoor Recreation|
|Tags||Conservation Corps, Trail Maintenance|