Full-Time Bird Removal Technician
Are you looking for a new adventure daily in an exciting industry with a fast-growing organization? We are currently looking for individuals want to make a difference. Is that you?
Who are we?
Meridian Wildlife Services provides innovative bird removal and management services for big-box retailers, supermarkets, and distribution centers. Meridian is a dynamic, high-growth company that delivers guaranteed results for our customers. Our specialties include our trademarked Bird-N-Free Live Capture System, Operational Process Analysis, and Facility Assessment.
- Build and develop customer relationships through friendly, helpful, and courteous interactions during the visit by listening to our customer's needs.
- Conduct inspections to determine the source of the bird(s) activity. Develop a solution to capture the bird(s) using our trademarked Bird-N-Free Live Capture System.
- Perform facilities assessments for future recommendations by identifying potential hazards. Offer solutions and recommendations to resolve the customer concerns.
- Become knowledgeable in the array of bird types, flight patterns, and live capture techniques. Participate in employer-provided training on methods, products, and services.
- Obtain and maintain licenses/certifications required by federal, state, and local regulations.
- Five (5) full day schedule of stand-by availability each week; available to work Monday-Friday and Weekends as needed (minimum of one weekend required per month).
- Work in diverse settings ranging from small grocery stores to large distribution centers.
- Address health and food safety issues created by birds in commercial spaces.
- Dispatched from your home. Drive your personal vehicles to the job site with mileage reimbursement. Meridian supplies all the equipment, which easily fits in a standard car.
- Valid Driver's License and current Vehicle Insurance required.
- Training provided on our patented capture process.
Core Value Match:
Energetic curiosity about life and a humble "do better/be better" attitude. Demonstrate our core values of: Eagerly Optimistic, Humbly Confident, Adapt and Overcome, Commitment to Capture, Be Above the Bar, and Help First.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-Time Bird Removal Technicians earn an average of $50,000* per year. Guaranteed base of $30k with incentive pay based on the number of jobs completed each month.
- Earning potential per BRT varies based on your mindset and choosing a strategy that suits your lifestyle best.
- Average Annual Salary Range: $40,000 - $60,000
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability are available after 60 days. 401(k) Plan, Vacation Plan & Paid Holidays
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching.
- Stand, walk, and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Work exposed to outside temperatures.
- Ability to climb ladders & lifts.
- Ability to see long distances.
For more detailed information, please visit the Meridian website FAQ
*Compensation is subjective and is only an average of what our Bird Removal Technicians can make. There is no guarantee that any one person will receive any set amount of compensation during any period of time. Compensation is dependent on several variables, including but not limited to, seasonality, location, rank, incentives attained, and off-the-job pay.
Meridian Bird Removal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Meridian Bird Removal does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, core values, merit, and business need.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Conservation Job Board.